STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in the only true triune God - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God, inerrant and infallible, which is the absolute standard of our faith and conduct.
- We believe in Jesus Christ as the only son of God, born of the virgin Mary, who performed miracles, taught His people, and was crucified on the cross for the sins of the world, buried, and rose again on the third day.
- We believe that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, that the only way of salvation is by grace and through faith, by accepting Jesus Christ as one's lord and savior.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will come again to establish His kingdom on Earth, and to judge the living and the dead. Those who believe in Him will have eternal life; those who do not believe will be condemned.
- We believe in the institutional marriage according to the definitions prescribed by the Holy Bible (Genesis 2:20-25; Matthew 19:4-5). Marriage is between one man and one woman, one husband and one wife.
Great Commission Church International is not affiliated with any denomination. It is registered with the State of California as a non-profit religious organization which accepts all believers of common faith.
These are our visions:
- A Praying Church: We practice praying and fasting with one heart and one mind, so that the church becomes a temple of prayer for all nations.
- An Encompassing Church: We emphasize God's word and God's spirit together, offering our worship and praise to God.
- A Caring Church: We are determined to bring Christ's love into our community.
- A Cell Group Church: Through the cell group structure, we vitalize a lifestyle of shepherding, discipleship, and evangelizing of ministries.
- An Evangelizing Church: We work with all churches of similar visions worldwide to accomplish the Lord's great commission.
- A QT and DT Church: We are dedicated to forming intimate relationships with Jesus through daily devotions and discipleship.